[erlang-questions] Resource discovery & load balancing

CGS cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED
Thu Apr 26 17:39:32 CEST 2012

Hi Andy,

I used round robin to solve such a problem. It's easy to implement, it can
be tuned according to your hardware capabilities and scaled easily
according to the number of nodes to be used.

I hope this message will help.

CGS