[erlang-questions] Fwd: Erlang Job for $5000 in Saint-Petersburg

CGS cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED
Thu Apr 26 11:09:57 CEST 2012

Hi,

$5k/month is a very attractive salary and in many surrounding countries you
can get a very good project manager for that money (in some countries, you
can get a full team for that money). I am wondering how many from this list
feel about themselves to be that good in Erlang. Don't get me wrong, I know
here some people to be very skillful in Erlang, but it's about how one
estimates himself/herself (or maybe itself in case of trolls :P).

And what's wrong with trolls? They are strong and they do a good job on
stepping on the others. They are good to kill all the competitors. :D

CGS

PS: Sorry if my message had nothing to do with the aim of this mailing
list, but I couldn't help myself. :)