[erlang-questions] [ANN] SublimErl - code completion: Looking for testers/contributors

Bob bo.zhang86@REDACTED
Tue Apr 24 04:38:09 CEST 2012

Hi, I try SublimErl again today, I found that:
1, When I save my erl file, than I can see *.beam did been compiled.
2, But I try to use functions of the erl file in another file, "auto_completion" does not work.

eg.
I write msgserver.erl, then I save it, msgserver.beam has been created. Then I use it in transforserver.erl, "auto_completion" does not work. See bellow:

*.beam has been created successfully.

But SublimErl can not find module msgserver.

Thanks.

--
Bob