[erlang-questions] [ANN] SublimErl - code completion: Looking for testers/contributors

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Mon Apr 23 05:38:00 CEST 2012

Hello Max,

great, thank you :)

SublimErl entirely relies on rebar, so where/how do you compile your
project?

Do you compile running 'rebar compile' from my_project/apps/my_projects
directory, and do the compiled files go to my_project/apps/my_projects/ebin?

If so, SublimErl should work, because it works by walking the directory
tree upwards from the .erl file you're editing until it finds a directory
that contains an /ebin directory.

Give it a try, let's take this off-list so that I can help you out.

r.