[erlang-questions] Rebar eunit selective dependency exclusion in rebar.config?

Tuncer Ayaz tuncer.ayaz@REDACTED
Mon Apr 16 20:40:55 CEST 2012

2012/4/16 Zhemzhitsky Sergey:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm currently trying to integrate eunit into my build process which
> is implemented with rebar.
>
> I have a number of dependencies which I don't like to be under
> tests, so I'm wondering how to exclude these deps in rebar.config?
>
> I've already found that it's possible to run rebar using the following
> commands:
>
> ./rebar eunit app=app_name
>
> ./rebar eunit skip_app=app_name
>
> ./rebar eunit skip_deps=true
>
> However I'd like to specify dependencies under test in rebar.config.
> Is it possible with current version of rebar?

You can create rebar.test.config and use that when testing:
$ rebar -C rebar.test.config eunit skip_deps=true

Also, some of the upcoming rebar changes should support this use case
more easily.