[erlang-questions] trapexit.org

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Mon Apr 16 19:13:30 CEST 2012

Trapexit should be back up. We hope to launch a new site in the upcoming
months, migrating all of the contents to it. Unfortunately, the machines
keep on running out of disk space, and migrating it to more powerful
hardware does not make sense as we are planing on shutting it down.
Please bear with us while we juggle both projects. I am sure you'll like
what we are building.

Thanks,
Francesco

On 16/04/2012 11:01, Juan Puig wrote:
> It has been torn down to migrate all its data into a future project. Stay tuned.
>
> Juan Puig
> Erlang Solutions Ltd - London
> www.erlang-solutions.com

Erlang Solutions Ltd.