[erlang-questions] How to handle a massive amount of UDP packets?

Magnus Klaar magnus.klaar@REDACTED
Sun Apr 15 23:52:25 CEST 2012

Hi!

You didn't really answer my question, but you may also want to look into
buffering the packets and spawning a process to handle the bufffer. It's a
lot more simple than maintaining a pool of worker processes. You only want
to do that if you're pooling resources that are expensive to create,
something which processes aren't.

MVH Magnus