[erlang-questions] How to use "jobs": schedule tasks by core number

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Sat Apr 14 09:44:30 CEST 2012

Hi. I have 100 tasks to execute, each takes about 10 seconds and uses 1 core.

I want them to run 8 simultaneously (by core number). What is the best way?

I think that esl/jobs is right what I need: create some queue and let
it schedule jobs. If yes, so can anyone share me a simple snippet of
code, how to do it?
I haven't found even any examples in google, only jobs source code,
which is rather complicated.

Next question will be: how to distribute these tasks among cluster?