[erlang-questions] Is there an accepted way of including GPL code in a project?

Benoit Chesneau bchesneau@REDACTED
Fri Apr 13 15:15:48 CEST 2012

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM, Joe Armstrong <erlang@REDACTED> wrote:
> It has been suggest that the Erlang licence be changed to MPL2
> If [*]  this change were to be made would it solve your problem?
>
> /Joe

Using MPL2 for the Erlang license would be the worst thing to do. MPL2
licensed project can't be integrated in BSD and Apache 2 licenses

I also wonder how would work a gen_server under an Apache 2 license
with an MPL2 code ... I will let that to the layers.

- benoît