[erlang-questions] How to speed up mnesia startup?
Thu Apr 12 10:35:37 CEST 2012
It usually takes 50 minutes to startup mnesia.
It is too long.
Here is my conditions:
- DB exists local
- more than 60000 tables
- sum size is about 28 Giga Bytes.
- most tables created options with record_name, attributes(and
record_info()) and disc_only_copies.
- startup after normal exit (not crash)
- R14B04, no_table_loaders 10000
I've searched many websites, read documents here and other places, changed
but the elapse of mnesia startup wasn't decrease.
Here is what I controlled:
- ulimit -n
- no_table_loader, +A, +K, +P, +zdbbl, dc_dump_limit
- add option local_content when create table
- io schedule type
finally, I am curious mnesia I/O ability.
few blocks/s value(about 2000) is shown in iostat during mnesia startup,
but it's very big blocks/s value (bigger than 100000) is shown during copy
How to speed up mnesia startup?
Tell me a clue please.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions