[erlang-questions] Erlang accepting SSL connection is really slow (comparing to C++)

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 21:43:49 CEST 2012

Hi Ali,

I have tried almost all of them, giving only one ciphers  possibility per test.
It doesn't really change anything really… I was hoping for it :-(