[erlang-questions] Erlang accepting SSL connection is really slow (comparing to C++)

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 18:19:42 CEST 2012

Hi Loïc,

That's what I was afraid of.

Then what would be the best workaround in order to outcome this slowness of Erlang's SSL ?
Using a C++ Driver ? would that be even possible to pass a Socket to the driver for it to upgrade it into a SSL one ?

Thanks.