[erlang-questions] Wrangler 1.0 released

Wes James comptekki@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 17:36:56 CEST 2012

Hey Loïc,

I used vi for years and in many cases, I tried to use screen to access
remote vi sessions, etc., but I started getting in to emacs and with
emacs running in daemon mode you can do about anything you want from
there. View already loaded edit sessions on numerous files (and move
between them), compile, do shell stuff all from inside emacs.  No,
this isn't the start of a thread for bashing vi, just my input to a
different workflow I learned :)

Good luck!

Wes