[erlang-questions] Push a message to cowboy websockets

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sat Apr 7 20:07:29 CEST 2012

On 7 Apr 2012, at 16:56, Barco You wrote:

> thank you very much you all.
>
> But next question: how can I delete a client from the broadcast pool, because the gproc has only the API to unregister a process by "key" - unreg(Key) - and can not find unregister by Pid().

A process can remove itself from the gproc registry using the function gproc:goodbye().

It is not possible to have a gproc:goodbye(Pid), since this would violate the rule that you can only register/unregister unique names for yourself.

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com