[erlang-questions] Split Cowboy's acceptor and HTTP code

Andrew Berman rexxe98@REDACTED
Fri Apr 6 23:08:12 CEST 2012

Loic,

I think there are arguments for either approach, but I think way more
important than doing this is to  keep things the way they are and work on
documentation.  It's probably the single most important thing to help
projects become "standard."  I, for one, would really appreciate seeing
more documentation and samples for Cowboy rather than more code changes.

--Andrew