[erlang-questions] Resources for QuickCheck and TyPer

John Hughes john.hughes@REDACTED
Mon Apr 2 18:22:34 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this... it's fixed now. Frustrating when things don't
work.

It's an inets/nitrogen/Firefox and Safari gotcha. We recently moved our we
site onto nitrogen on inets, and at least out-of-the-box the combination
serves almost all file types with content type text/plain! That screws up
pdfs, zip files, htm files if you have them, etc etc etc. But Chrome and IE
do the right thing anyway, making the problem invisible *unless* you try to
download the file with Firefox or Safari. Then you just see a mass of junk
characters.

It would be nice if the nitrogen download set the right content type for
more file types from the word go...

John

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
From: schwarzenblitz
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 12:17 AM
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: [erlang-questions] Resources for QuickCheck and TyPer

Hi,

I am new to the world of Erlang, and I just started reading about quickcheck
and typer, but was unable to find a lot of resources online.

This was the best link i found for quickcheck
http://www.erlang-factory.com/upload/presentations/193/EUC2009-QuickCheck.pdf

However, I still have many unanswered questions...also, I tried to download
QuickCheck from this location (official website). But it retruns a page with
junk characters. Can someone kindly guide me to a location where I can
download quickcheck ?

-Tej