[erlang-questions] [ANN] Madrid Erlounge 4th of October

Clara Benac Earle cbenac@REDACTED
Thu Sep 29 15:06:04 CEST 2011

Dear all

We will have a Madrid Erlounge next Tuesday 4th of October at 18:30. I
still need a confirmation for the meeting place but it will be somewhere
in central Madrid.

Samuel Rivas, previously at the company LambdaStream and currently CTO
of Interoud (http://www.interoud.com/) will be giving the following talk.

We've been developing an Erlang based solution for embedded devices to
control the interaction between web-based interfaces and video
processing and streaming hardware. The result is an Erlang middleware
with two interfaces, one to control low level drivers written in C and
other to control an embedded browser where GUI programmers can develop
apps and user interfaces using standard javascript techniques. The
target of the project is a consumer electronics device for home
entertainment, as a new step forward in our ongoing plan to have one
Erlang VM in each living room.

After the talk we will continue with some tapas.

More details on the meeting place soon!
Clara