[erlang-questions] Erlounge or informal EUG meeting in Moscow

Dmitry Demeshchuk demeshchuk@REDACTED
Mon Sep 26 18:16:41 CEST 2011

Robert, so do I understand correctly that you don't have any certain
plans for the weekend, and you could take a Moscow tour (if we get
decent weather, which will likely happen) with some of us? Will
someone meet you at the airport, btw?

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Robert Virding
<robert.virding@REDACTED> wrote:
> I now have some more news.
>
> The Highload++ organisers have confirmed that we can use one of their rooms on Monday evening for an informal meeting AND that after 7pm they will allow "external" people (those not attending the actual conference) to enter. Thank you very much.
>
> This does not stop us holding something during the weekend as well. I like beer so at least an erlounge during the weekend would be welcome. I need help from someone who knows Moscow here.
>
> Robert

Best regards,
Dmitry Demeshchuk