[erlang-questions] Erlang release names and versions

Siri Hansen erlangsiri@REDACTED
Wed Sep 21 10:48:15 CEST 2011

Hi Sam - sorry for the delay.
This is not yet the "official" answer - it's just to let you know that this
OTP person is indeed looking into the issue with the intention of producing
a good answer really soon ... :)
Regards
/siri@REDACTED