[erlang-questions] common test

Daniel Widgren daniel.widgren@REDACTED
Wed Sep 21 06:50:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

I tried to do some tests with common test but stumble into some
issues. I think it is either spec/config fault.

I'm using R14B03.

Got some code in usual directories:
src
ebin
priv
test
doc

In test I have the my_SUITE.erl file and in src some .erl files.

I have a module that do some stuff before calling ct_master:run with a
list of specs. But when ct_master runs the my_SUITE it will not have
the path for ebin. When the SUITE is starting up it will get undef on
functions that are in modules that are in ebin.

So I'm wondering how and where I should add the path to ebin. Function
works fine in the module that calls ct_master but not in ct_master.

regards,
Daniel