[erlang-questions] Escript and multiple OTP application archives (*.ez) or handling dependencies in an escript

Håkan Mattsson hm@REDACTED
Mon Sep 19 17:29:22 CEST 2011

You can also take a look at the test case escript_SUITE:archive_script/1:

  https://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/dev/lib/stdlib/test/escript_SUITE.erl

It creates an archive with to applications and puts it in an escript.

/Håkan