[erlang-questions] ets:next/2 behavior - set vs. ordered_set

Jon Watte jwatte@REDACTED
Fri Sep 16 20:46:42 CEST 2011

In what way is dets not production worthy?

Sincerely,

jw

--
Americans might object: there is no way we would sacrifice our living
standards for the benefit of people in the rest of the world. Nevertheless,