[erlang-questions] Any Erlang GIS software out there?

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Fri Sep 16 04:54:35 CEST 2011

No egeoip is an ip address to geo location library which I have used and know about.  I want to take a latitude and longitude and get a geo location which is a bit different.  Using a web service is not an option as I only have a millisecond or so to get this information.  Also I'm likely to have to call it a few billion times a day eventually so am spooking for software to run locally.

I created a hackish reverse geo location by using ets and an ets:select/2 which works with the locations I have.  But it basically just uses point data so would be interested in any systems which use vector based data for better accuracy.

Thanks for the pointers,

-Anthony