[erlang-questions] Obsolete exported functions file:raw_{read, write}_file_info/2 - why?

Joseph Norton norton@REDACTED
Thu Sep 15 11:25:00 CEST 2011

Hi.

I'm working on a patch for the file.erl module itself.  In the meantime, see the attached module as a working example.  We have been using this approach for benchmarking purposes since early summer.  The performance difference is dramatically better than the default file implementation.

thanks,

Joseph Norton
norton@REDACTED