[erlang-questions] testing the erlang parser

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Mon Sep 12 16:01:49 CEST 2011

On 09/12/11 16:07, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I see that there is no test suite for the parser, only for the scanner
> and the preprocessor, and I would need to have at least a file (or a
> few) that makes use of all the parser rules, especially the type
> language.
>
> I started to write something like that myself, but it would save a lot
> of work if that was already available. Thanks in advance!

Probably not exactly what you are looking for, but I've seen a test
suite for (pretty) printing types and specs from their internal
representation in the OTP tests. As a start at least you could probably
turn that relatively easily to a parser test suite.

Kostis