[erlang-questions] Pass Name to Dynamic Supervisors

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Mon Sep 12 13:20:18 CEST 2011

On 09/12/2011 09:25 AM, Ulf Wiger wrote:
> On 11/09/2011 16:49, Magnus Klaar wrote:
>>
>> We are using gproc in etorrent, if you grep the source code for register
>> it should give you some usage examples.
>
> I have also started to document Gproc on the github wiki:
>
> https://github.com/esl/gproc/wiki
>
> It's obviously only in the beginning stages. Any contributions and
> instructive examples are most welcome.

While we are on the subject, if anyone has any advice on how best to
optimize gproc options for performance (beyond what's explained in the
gproc.erl file) I'd be grateful.

--
Loïc Hoguin
Dev:Extend