[erlang-questions] Alternative Default Webmachine Functions

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter@REDACTED
Mon Sep 5 20:33:43 CEST 2011

Hehe, yeah, that is my backup solution. When I go to reach for a parse
transform or writing my own behaviour I always try to just assume I'm
missing something simple. And not until I'm sure of no other option I go
with those.

Tristan