[erlang-questions] misultin on erlang R13B04?

Roberto Ostinelli roberto@REDACTED
Mon Sep 5 09:57:11 CEST 2011

Hi Wilson,

all the issues you are referring to concern type specs definitions.

On R13, tid() was a built-in type, and it has been changed on R14 to be a
remote type [which in my opinion is more correct]. Thus the error you are
getting while compiling on R13.

I did report this question here:
http://erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2011-August/060838.html

Kostis answered "But I would really recommend to the users of R13 to switch
to R14. There are many good reasons to do that". It's not the first time I
hear this, even the OTP team has recommended on many occasions to upgrade [I
remember some SSL issues too].

Therefore, I haven't added support to R13 on misultin 0.8. At least until
now.

r.