[erlang-questions] how can I make mnesia/sasl keep quiet

Joseph Norton norton@REDACTED
Sun Sep 4 05:33:08 CEST 2011

I was mistaken.

This option seems to only disable SASL progress reports.   "error reports" seems to include info level log events as well.

Excerpt from sasl modules documentation:

errlog_type = error | progress | all <optional>
Restricts the error logging performed by the specified sasl_error_logger to error reports, progress reports, or both. Default is all.

Excerpt from lib/sasl/src/sasl.erl module:

type(error) -> error;
type(progress) -> progress;
type(_) -> all.

Joseph Norton