[erlang-questions] Problem with debugger:start()

Rommel Garcia groups.erlang@REDACTED
Sat Sep 3 21:54:38 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm currently going through the tutorials from Joe Armstrong's book "Programming Erlang" and was interested to use the erlang debugging tool.
I tried running debugger:start but it's complaining about a driver my Mac OSX Snow Leopard doesn't have. Please see statements below.

Erlang R14B01 (erts-5.8.2) [source] [64-bit] [smp:4:4] [rq:4] [async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.8.2  (abort with ^G)
1> debugger:start().

=ERROR REPORT==== 3-Sep-2011::15:18:58 ===
ERROR: Could not find 'wxe_driver.so' in: /opt/local/lib/erlang/lib/wx-0.98.8/priv
{ok,<0.35.0>}

How do I install this wxe_driver.so driver? Haven't found anything in google with this issue. I would appreciate your comments.

Thanks.

Rom