[erlang-questions] Code mobility by message passing

M4rk1x m4rk1x@REDACTED
Sun Oct 30 21:43:30 CET 2011

On 30 Ott, 11:23, Jachym Holecek <fr...@REDACTED> wrote:
>   22.    rpc:call(element(1, server ()), code, load_library, [Mod, Filename, Bin])
>   24.    rpc:call(element(1, W), code, load_library, [Mod, Filename, Bin])
>
> Did you mean code:load_binary/3 there perhaps? I can't see load_library/3
> on R14B04. You can pattern-match on return values to expose this kind of
> unexpected failures:
>
>   {module, _} = rpc:call(Node, code, load_library, [Mod, Filename, Bin])
i'll try it out tomorrow morning

however the  way i used rpc:call is the same in the spawning example
below, and it works.
Unfortunately i can't use the spawn for my purpose..

http://pastebin.com/FmqNhyKr