[erlang-questions] ICU NIFs for Erlang

Noah Diewald noah@REDACTED
Fri Oct 28 08:12:03 CEST 2011

I had to write a nif for a portion of ICU in the past. One of the things
people always leave out of their ICU interfaces is support for collation
tailoring rules. I work with languages like Potawatomi and Menominee.
There are no predefined locales for those languages and they have some
specific collation requirements. I imagine that tailoring rule support
would be useful to people for other reasons as well.