[erlang-questions] Sending 2.5 MB message with com.ericsson.otp.erlang

CGS cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED
Thu Oct 27 16:07:35 CEST 2011

Encode your document in 64 bits (e.g.,
http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/base64.html) and slice it where you think
it's optimal. For JAVA, I don't remember if there is or not such
encoding. Nevertheless, the idea is used in messaging (and not only),
where large quantity of data (e.g., file transfer in between users) is
transfered.

CGS