[erlang-questions] Sending 2.5 MB message with com.ericsson.otp.erlang

CGS cgsmcmlxxv@REDACTED
Thu Oct 27 11:03:33 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

I suppose you can quantify your data in smaller chunks optimized for
transfer speed. That's one idea, but I am sure there are other ideas
which may be even better.

Cheers,
CGS