[erlang-questions] Why is calendar not exporting its types?

Torben Hoffmann torben.lehoff@REDACTED
Tue Oct 25 19:53:22 CEST 2011

It was dialyzer that went belly up on my input. I don't think the
compiler uses the type annotations for anything except checking that
they are syntactically correct.

The funny thing is that I only realised it when I ran dialyzer directly
on one single beam file and then a bunch of skeletons came charging out
the closet:

Unknown types:
  calendar:date/0
  calendar:datetime/0