[erlang-questions] Debugging embedded Erlang system

Fred Hebert mononcqc@REDACTED
Sun Oct 23 15:06:40 CEST 2011

Stepping through the code works okay when you've got only sequential code,
but if you have a lot of code sensitive to timers and concurrency, then
stepping through the code of one process will mess with all the timers
currently running for other processes. As far as I know, there is no
debugging facility letting you pause the entire VM at once.