[erlang-questions] behavior_info does not return any specs

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Sat Oct 22 09:57:42 CEST 2011

On 10/22/11 00:07, Joel Reymont wrote:
> Consider this dialyzer report:
>
> --
> Unknown behaviours (behaviour_info(callbacks) does not return any specs):
> --
>
> How do I return type specs from behaviour_info?

This is something that will appear in the system starting with R15 (*).
This "unknown behaviours" message is just an indication that dialyzer
could not locate any type information about behaciour callbacks. I
suggest that you do not enable the dialyzer option -Wbehaviours until R15.

Kostis

(*) You can already see this on github (e.g. look at gen_server.erl).