[erlang-questions] Erlang newbie questions

Gerry Weaver gerryw@REDACTED
Fri Oct 21 22:23:10 CEST 2011

Hi Garrett,

Thanks. I will look into the items you mentioned.

BTW:  If I were to rework the start up code, I certainly wouldn't do so in a vacuum. I would solicit feedback from the community. It would be very sad if others were not able to benefit from the effort. I'll let y'all know when I decide what to do.

Thanks,
-G