[erlang-questions] [ANN] Berlin Erlounge

Knut Nesheim <>
Thu Oct 20 15:52:24 CEST 2011

Hello list,

On the coming Wednesday, 2011-10-26 19.30, there is the Berlin Erlang
user group hosted at the wooga office. As usual, there will be free

Paolo Negri and me will give a talk on the game server we have
developed at wooga. We will detail the problems a game server at this
scale has to solve, how we solved it (implementation, architecture,
tips&tricks) and offer some conclusion from operating it for two

If anybody else is interested in giving a talk, there is a slot open.

Looking forward to meeting you there!

--> http://lanyrd.com/2011/erlounge-berlin-october/