[erlang-questions] cookbook entry #1 - unicode/UTF-8 strings

Brent Fulgham bfulgham@REDACTED
Thu Oct 20 06:11:05 CEST 2011

Hi Joe!

On Oct 19, 2011, at 3:14 AM, Joe Armstrong wrote:

> cookbook # 1 - draft 1
>
> <aside>
> We're going to write a cookbook.
>
> This will be free (in an electronic version, PDF, epub)
> And you will be able to buy a paper version (POD)

A very long time ago, I and a few others started doing something similar.

http://schemecookbook.org/Erlang/WebHome

... we were working on a similar project for PLT Scheme (nee Racket), and since I was learning Erlang around the same time I did my best to code similar solutions.

I'm not sure if these are at all useful anymore, but I'd be glad to do whatever was necessary to relicense/etc. for this purpose.

-Brent