[erlang-questions] Do messages casted by Process A always get received before messages called by Process A?

Kris Rasmussen kris@REDACTED
Thu Oct 20 00:09:37 CEST 2011

Geoff, thanks for the response. I think I may have been ambiguous in my
wording. To be more specific, can you tell me if the following is true:

Imagine process A does the following:
call(B, 1)
cast(B, 2)
call(B, 3)

Will B always receive the messages in the order A sent them (1, 2, 3) as
opposed to something like (1, 3, 2) occasionally?