[erlang-questions] Erlang R14B3 for Ubuntu 11.10

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED
Wed Oct 19 17:47:20 CEST 2011

Hi all,

as someone requested, I have published packages of the Erlang R14B3 release
for Ubuntu 11.10 in my PPA [1]: they are a direct backport from Debian
testing, without modifications.
As I am not an official maintainer for Ubuntu, but simply a person that
wants to have the lastest version on his distribution, I publish them; they
work for me, they *may* work for you too, if you experience any problems you
can tell me but I *cannot* promise you to (be able to) solve them (altough I
can try, at least).

Have fun!

[1] https://launchpad.net/~scattino/+archive/ppa

--