[erlang-questions] Yaws process died when executing read_file

Martin Dimitrov mrtndimitrov@REDACTED
Wed Oct 19 14:36:51 CEST 2011

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

Looking through the config options I found max_size_cached_file which
has a default value of 8 kb. The yaws file that is being requested is
about 15 kb. Changing the option to 20 kb made the file cashed in memory
and no errors are returned. But I wonder why erlang cannot open the file
for reading.

Thanks again.

Martin