[erlang-questions] mini rebar recipe, (Was Re: escript and archives )

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Wed Oct 19 11:07:22 CEST 2011

Thanks for posting the solution. Using `rebar escriptize` you can also
configure the generated archive in a number of ways:

- escript_incl_apps lists applications whose beam files should also be
bundled into the archive
- escript_shebang adds a custom shebang to the generated escript/archive
- escript_emu_args allows you to pass custom emulator arguments to the
generated escript/archive

Cheers