[erlang-questions] how send short message using OSERL?

chamin madura kkcmpathi@REDACTED
Mon Oct 17 14:24:41 CEST 2011

Hi all,

      I have already successfully connect the smpp server in trx mode(using
oserl/doc/example/sample_esme.erl )
      ,then try send the short message to smpp server or mobile  phone,
     using,

    sample_esme:send(Src,Dest,Msg,Opt).

         I used data    eg-:  Src={192,168,13,4}
                                       Dest={Smpp server} | Mobile No
                                       Msg="hello"
                                      Opt=[ ]

reply is "ok",
but didn't send the data to smpp server,What is the reason for it?
How to fix it?
pls,any one can help to me?

Regards,
Chamin.