[erlang-questions] [Zotonic] How to distribute zotonic across multiple machines?

Marc Worrell marc@REDACTED
Fri Oct 14 18:30:12 CEST 2011

A short note.

We are working on the distributed version of zotonic.

One of the problems we are tackling is the cache synchronization between nodes. Objective is to be fault tolerant (read partition tolerant).

Later this month(s) more information while we define our puzzle pieces.

- Marc

Sent from my iPhone