[erlang-questions] [Zotonic] How to distribute zotonic across multiple machines?

Barco You barcojie@REDACTED
Thu Oct 13 14:16:50 CEST 2011

Hi Arjan,

Thanks for your reply.  I just wander whether zotonic is good for internet
TV service, which may support millions of user's viewing.

Best regards,
Barco