[erlang-questions] selectively disabling warnings

Jack Moffitt jack@REDACTED
Wed Oct 12 23:23:41 CEST 2011

Is there a way to tell the compiler to ignore certain modules for
certain warnings?

I have a grammar that produces a parser module, and that parser module
includes no typespecs, but I want to enable warn_missing_spec for the
rest of this projects code.

Also, it seems that warn_missing_spec is not actually documented among
the compiler options, but I see it reference in many posts using
Google. Is that a bug, or am I not supposed to be using this?

jack.