[erlang-questions] Documentation Format Changes (erldocs)

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Wed Oct 12 02:17:58 CEST 2011

As an active user of erldocs I'd like to +1 anything which will make this work again.  I have to use old docs just so I can see the right information.  Maybe if enough people call out that they would like to see this fixed we can get a fix for the next release.

-Anthony