[erlang-questions] asynchronous api patterns for returning partial results ?

mabrek mabrek@REDACTED
Tue Oct 11 17:42:12 CEST 2011

By partial results I mean something like rows from database query.
In this case first process sends SQL "select columns from table" to
database driver.
driver:handle_cast({request, ...}, ...) encodes and sends the request
to socket and waits results from {active, true} socket.
driver:handle_info({tcp, _, Data}, ...) decodes result rows from Data
and sends them back to the first process as a separate messages.